BizPeake Journal is a free print and digital business to business (B2B) publication written by, for and about business owners throughout the Chesapeake Bay Region. Published six times a year, BizPeake Journal was created with the following goals in mind:
1. Serve as a unified voice for the entrepreneurial and business communities.
2. Encourage entrepreneurship, innovation and business expansion within the region.
3. Provide an outlet and venue through which we can share the stories and real-life experiences of local business owners.
4. Provide content and resources that can help individuals start and grow their businesses.
5. Provide a quality publication and advertising vehicle through which service providers and professionals can reach business owners directly.
6. Encourage collaboration on many different levels and especially across ‘the bridge.’
7. Serve as a source of encouragement, inspiration and connection for business owners at various stages of their business life-cycle--from start-up to expansion.